TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General terms and conditions of www.elensesa.com
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://www.elensesa.com.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of a contract, the contract comes with
VAT ID no. DE341627530
Register court Berlin Germany
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Click on the "Checkout" button
5) Registration in the online shop after registering and entering the registration details (email address and password).
6) Another check or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "order for a fee" or "buy"
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's information is recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details Cancel the order process by closing the internet browser. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the text of the contract for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://www.elensesa.com/term-conditions. For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 1-3 weeks. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale by mail.
§5 retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
WhatsApp: +4915739318926 (Unfortunately we cannot take calls)
by means of a clear statement (e.g. via our contact https://www.elensesa.com/kontakt, via WhatsApp or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
End of revocation
§7 withdrawal form
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
Article number (*) / order number (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 contract language
Only English and German are available as contract language.
§10 customer service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available on working days from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
WhatsApp: +4915739318926 (Unfortunately we cannot take calls)
Status of the terms and conditions May 2021
Privacy & Safety
privacy Our website can usually be used without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or email address) is collected on our website, this is always done - as far as possible - on a voluntary basis. We will not pass on your data to third parties without your express consent. We would also like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (such as when communicating via e-mail) can have security gaps. Because a complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible. We hereby expressly object to the use of the contact data published in the context of the imprint obligation by third parties for sending unsolicited advertising and information materials. The operators of this website expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event that unsolicited advertising information is sent, for example through spam emails.
This website uses Google Adsense, a web advertising service provided by Google Inc., USA ("Google"). Google Adsense uses so-called "cookies" (text files) which are saved on your computer and which enable an analysis of the use of the website by you. Google Adsense also uses so-called "web beacons" (small invisible graphics) to collect information. By using the web beacon, simple actions such as visitor traffic on the website can be recorded and collected. The information generated by the cookie and / or web beacon about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website with regard to the advertisements, to compile reports on website activity and advertisements for the website operator and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies on your hard drive and the display of web beacons by selecting "do not accept cookies" in your browser settings (in MS Internet Explorer under "Tools> Internet Options> Data Protection> Settings"; in Firefox under "Tools> Settings> Privacy> Cookies"); however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. By using this website, you consent to the processing of the data collected about you by Google in the manner described above and for the purpose set out above.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. ('' Google ''). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for the website operator and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. By using this website, you consent to the processing of the data collected about you by Google in the manner described above and for the purpose set out above. You can object to the collection and storage of your data at any time. This website uses Google Analytics with the additional function "anonymizeIP ()". This means that IP addresses are not stored and processed in full, but only in abbreviated form in order to exclude any direct conclusions about the person.
www.elensesa.com Email: email@example.com WhatsApp: +4915739318926 (Unfortunately we cannot take calls) Trade register Berlin, Ust-IdNr: DE341627530 Liability for content The contents of our pages were created with great care. However, we cannot accept any liability for the correctness, completeness and topicality of the content. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with general law in accordance with Section 7 (1) of the German Telemedia Act. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, as a service provider, we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which we become aware of a specific legal violation. As soon as we become aware of such legal violations, we will remove this content immediately.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments